Solvency Certificate in Odisha Service
Our professionals can help you secure a Government attested certificate in Odisha no matter whether you are a company, individual. With us, you can also reissue it with ease.
Odisha solvency certificate is proof of solvency which means that the person’s assets are more than his liabilities. Solvency certificate certifies an individual’s creditworthiness. The Government of Odisha issues solvency certificate to verify the solvency of a person who undertakes certain works or functions. In this article, we will look at the procedure to obtain an Odisha solvency certificate in detail.
Documents Required to obtain solvency certificate in Odisha below mentioned supporting documents need to be furnished:
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Identify – Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Proof of ownership of property
- Land Tax
- Extract of Records of Rights
- Encumbrance certificate (This document is evidence that the property in question is free from any monetary and legal liabilities)
- Proof for Income Sources – Income certificate
Odisha solvency certificate will be issued within 30 days from the date of application.