Digital signature certificate in Odisha Service
Our professionals can help you secure a Digital certificate service no matter whether you are a company, individual. With us, you can also reissue it with ease.
Digital signature certificate or DSC is used for submitting various forms with the Government of India. To obtain a digital signature certificate, the applicant must submit the required documents as mentioned below to the service provider. The types of documents required for DSC differs based on the applicant type. In this article, we provide a comprehensive list of documents required for obtaining digital signature in India.
Documents required for obtaining Digital signature certificate are
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- Driving Licence
- Post Office ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- Any Government issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence (DL)/Registration Certificate (RC)
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 Months).
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Latest Bank Statements signed by the bank (Not older than 3 Months)
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt