Legal Heir Certificate in Odisha Service
Our professionals can help you secure a Government attested certificate in Odisha no matter whether you are a company, individual. With us, you can also reissue it with ease.
Legal heir certificate is used to determine the appropriate legal heir of a deceased person. This certificate serves to identify the relationship of the heirs to the deceased person. As per the rules, if a person dies, family advantages such as pension & property will go to the next legitimate heirs. For availing these benefits, legitimate heirs need to get Legal Heir Certificate.
Documents Required to obtain legal heir certificate in Odisha below mentioned supporting documents need to be furnished:
- Application Form
- Death certificate
- Residential certificate
- Aadhaar Card and Voters ID
- Ration Card
- First page of service book if deceased was a Government employee
- Copy of finally published settlement ROR or consolidation ROR
- Copy of the policy bond of Insurance Company
- Copy of postal pass
- Pension book in case the deceased was a pensioner
- Any other document in support or claim
Legal Heir Certificate will be issued within 30 days from date of application.